2 weeks (more available )
15 hours per week
Elementary to Upper Intermediate
3 sessions per week (2-hours per session)
Any Monday (subject to interest)
LIFE CHANGING LEARNING
Football is universal! Young players from around the world are inspired to become their football icons and dream of playing for their favourite teams.
Education and sporting activities go hand-in-hand! Both pursuits challenge many areas of a young person’s growth, including areas of personal, social and physical development.
Our English and Football option is a fantastic experience for all football lovers, at all levels, who would like to develop their football attributes, whilst improving their English language skills.
Edgware Academy works in partnership with one of London's top football coaching companies (Progressive Football Coaching).
We are delighted to offer this exciting opportunity, to combine football with English language lessons and will create an unforgettable experience for you and your friends.
2 WEEKS PACKAGE
- 3 hours of English tuition per day AM or PM (Monday-Friday).
- Course materials and completion certificate
- Return airport transfers
- Full Board home-stay accommodation (other options available)
- Day trip to Brighton
- Full day London guided tour
- 2 half day activities per week
- 3 structured football coaching sessions per week (2-hours per session)
- 1 (age/level specific) friendly match per week
- Group training kit (1 x t-shirt, 1 x training shorts and 1 x training socks)
- 1 Stadium tour to either Emirates Stadium (Arsenal FC) or Stamford Bridge (Chelsea FC)
- Free group leader based on group of 15 students
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU FOR THIS COURSE:
Students should brings football boots, shin pads and additional sports cold weather clothing
Group Bookings only. Available all year round.